Home Ownership in Hayward : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Dean Paul Do…, Real Estate Pro in Fremont, CA
Dean Paul Dominguez answered:
What are the other monthly expenditure amounts (e.g., HOA) necessary to live here? Are all ages acceptable, e.g., a 37 year old student?
Doing this just reminded me of something: the condos at Alquire Parkway are in litigation and so the sellers may only request cash offers only. Again, if you get more serious in the hom ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sat Jul 20, 2013 Home Ownership in Tennyson/Alquire
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > California > Alameda County > Hayward > Home Ownership in Hayward
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer