Hartman : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


John Sullivan, Real Estate Pro in Springdale, AR
John Sullivan answered:
If my exhusband files bankruptcy and forecloses on the house (it is in both of our names) will I have to pay for it, or can I file bankruptcy?
Jennifer Got it Right . Good question for an Attorney , Not a Real Estate Agent . Things that make it Variable are How was The Divorce Decree Written . Were Releases done by Lenders , ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu May 19, 2011 Foreclosure in 72840
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Arkansas > Johnson County > Hartman
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer