How To... in Hartford County : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Dan Tabit, Real Estate Pro in Issaquah, WA
Dan Tabit answered:
My husband and I are looking for a rent-to-own home in the Rocky Hill area. Ranch with fireplace or woodstove, private yard, garage and pool.

Rent to owns are rare and even more rarely are they a good deal for the renter/buyer. The vast majority of rent to own renter/buyer's never end up buying the house. They ... more
0 votes Share Flag Fri Oct 2, 2015 How To... in Rocky Hill
Tnajla09, Home Buyer in Hartford, CT
Tnajla09 asked:
Should i reaffirm a mortgage after my ex-husband filed bankrupcy? My ex-husband file bankruptcy which was recently discharged. He quick claim our home to me. However, we all know the lender (Chase) doesn't care about these claims. I have been in the…
0 votes Share Flag Wed Sep 16, 2015 How To... in Hartford
Ruth and Per…, Real Estate Pro in Los Gatos, CA
Ruth and Perry Mistry answered:
I am a real Estate agent and want to set up my profile with Please advise of how to do this.
Zillow just merged the profile with Trulia.
Zillow is the parent company.

May want to consider Zillow also
0 votes Share Flag Tue Aug 25, 2015 How To... in 06111
Winfred Kroe…, Home Owner in Granby, CT
Winfred Kroeze asked:
remove pictures
0 votes Share Flag Thu Nov 6, 2014 How To... in 06060
Winfred Kroe…, Home Owner in Granby, CT
Winfred Kroeze asked:
Can you please remove indoor pictures from Trulia ? 60 Silver Street, North Granby CT 06060. Two years ago, after we bought the house I requested Trulia to take down the pictures - and this was done. Now two years later, the interior pictures are back on line! I consider this a security issue and a breach of privacy.
0 votes Share Flag Thu Nov 6, 2014 How To... in 06060
Karen Parsons…, Real Estate Pro in Laguna Beach, CA
Karen Parsons Fiddler answered:
How do you report fraud?

I'm so sorry....DP2 is right. Get a hold of the attorney general's office to start. They might send you to a housing authority of some kind. sorry! We have ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Oct 24, 2011 How To... in Hartford
Thaddeus Kuz…, Real Estate Pro in Boston, MA
Thaddeus Kuznicki answered:
Is there any way to research 'closed' residential, and commercial transactions?
It shouldn't be too hard to look up the information that you would like.
Public record through the city has quite a bit of information as well as MLS.
0 votes Share Flag Tue Nov 9, 2010 How To... in Rocky Hill
Phil,  in Guilford, CT
Phil answered:
Finding a Knowledgable Realtor
I would have someone run an MLS query for sold foreclosures in the area and Buyer Agents who pop-up for several properties. Be aware tho, top agents pick and choose their buyers, so be ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Jan 8, 2009 How To... in 06111
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Connecticut > Hartford County > How To... in Hartford County
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer