How To... in Hartford : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Tnajla09, Home Buyer in Hartford, CT
Tnajla09 asked:
Should i reaffirm a mortgage after my ex-husband filed bankrupcy? My ex-husband file bankruptcy which was recently discharged. He quick claim our home to me. However, we all know the lender (Chase) doesn't care about these claims. I have been in the…
0 votes Share Flag Wed Sep 16, 2015 How To... in Hartford
Ruth and Per…, Real Estate Pro in Los Gatos, CA
Ruth and Perry Mistry answered:
I am a real Estate agent and want to set up my profile with Please advise of how to do this.
Zillow just merged the profile with Trulia.
Zillow is the parent company.

May want to consider Zillow also
0 votes Share Flag Tue Aug 25, 2015 How To... in 06111
Karen Parsons…, Real Estate Pro in Laguna Beach, CA
Karen Parsons Fiddler answered:
How do you report fraud?

I'm so sorry....DP2 is right. Get a hold of the attorney general's office to start. They might send you to a housing authority of some kind. sorry! We have ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Oct 24, 2011 How To... in Hartford
Phil,  in Guilford, CT
Phil answered:
Finding a Knowledgable Realtor
I would have someone run an MLS query for sold foreclosures in the area and Buyer Agents who pop-up for several properties. Be aware tho, top agents pick and choose their buyers, so be ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Jan 8, 2009 How To... in 06111
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Connecticut > Hartford County > Hartford > How To... in Hartford
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer