Harmony : Advice

change location

cancel or


Todd Norsted, Real Estate Pro in Maple Grove, MN
Todd Norsted answered:
I am going through a divorse in NY. I want to buy a home in FL.. Should I wait until the divorse in final?

I can just speak for here in MN, but here, the law reads, if you are a married couple, it takes one signature to buy, and both to sell. I'd wait, just to be sure.

Thanks, ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu May 8, 2008 Home Buying in Harmony
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Minnesota > Fillmore County > Harmony
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer