Foreclosure in Harford County : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Dee Campbell,  in Charles County, MD
Dee Campbell answered:
What Can my fiance and I do? Her ex husband put the house in foreclosure and then signed over his rights to the house during the divorce.
Contact Attorney who specializes in Real Estate. He or she would be able to give you the best advise and help you with this situation. This could be very complicated if you trying to do ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Dec 29, 2010 Foreclosure in Abingdon
Lanre Folayan, Real Estate Pro in Washington, DC
Lanre Folayan answered:
How can I find listings of governmnet tax foreclosures in Harford County Maryland?
Hello Christina. One website you might want to check out is Hope this helps. Take care.
0 votes Share Flag Sat Feb 23, 2008 Foreclosure in 21040
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Maryland > Harford County > Foreclosure in Harford County
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer