Foreclosure in Hanahan : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Steve Roesch, Real Estate Pro in Portland, OR
Steve Roesch answered:
Is there a possibility to get your home back after the foreclosurer has taken place?
The best way to get your house back after foreclosure is to have a 3rd party investor purchase the property at a big discount from the bank, and lease it back to you with the option for ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sat Jan 17, 2009 Foreclosure in Hanahan
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > South Carolina > Charleston County > Hanahan > Foreclosure in Hanahan
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer