How To... in Hamilton County : Advice

change location

cancel or


David Hale, Real Estate Pro in Renton, WA
David Hale answered:
Does any one knows how to get in touch to the REO dept. at any bank. Thanks for the answers. John.
Hi John,

I pursued 3 types of companies to start listing REOs.

#1 BPO companies.
BPO companies only assign BPOs to Realtors, then they submit your completed report(s) to the in ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sat Oct 2, 2010 How To... in Fishers
Tom Vornholt, Real Estate Pro in 46181
Tom Vornholt answered:
who do i call for 11783 esty way?
Here you go: The Bryant Company, Inc. Office Phone: 317-253-7500 Listing Agent: Raymond Cox 219-405-7269
0 votes Share Flag Sun Oct 26, 2008 How To... in 46033
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Indiana > Hamilton County > How To... in Hamilton County
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer