Moving in Hamilton : Advice

change location

cancel or


Kevlizr, Home Buyer in 45014
Kevlizr asked:
Honorable discharged Military Fiancé who suffered from PTSD and is now a felon desperate need for apartment! $550 or under My fiancé is a convicted felon. After he came home from Iraq he suffered knee injury and he was honorably discharged from the army. He suffered heavy from PTSD and got into trouble. He…
0 votes Share Flag Tue Aug 6, 2013 Moving in Hamilton
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Ohio > Butler County > Hamilton > Moving in Hamilton
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer