Home Selling in Haledon : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Andrew Tisel…, Real Estate Pro in clifton, NJ
Andrew Tisellano answered:
i changed realtor's and you have the wrong info
Contact your new realtor to claim it as his listing and then he can change the price. It may change automatically in a week or 2
1 vote Share Flag Tue Jul 9, 2013 Home Selling in 07508
Jeffrey Halp…, Real Estate Pro in Hopatcong, NJ
Jeffrey Halpern answered:
Can a buyer force a seller to move up a closing date?
Probably cannot sue them but if your grandparents can close sooner and avoid the risk of losing the sale, I would advise them to find temporary housing and just close.
0 votes Share Flag Mon Jan 4, 2010 Home Selling in Haledon
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > New Jersey > Passaic County > Haledon > Home Selling in Haledon
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer