Financing in Haines City : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Carol Ann Sa…,  in Lakeland, FL
Carol Ann Sargeant. e-pro Realtor, answered:
can you finance MH on 2 acres? what about getting insurance on older MH?
Yes there are a few companies who will finance older homes. Single wides are more difficult and so are homes built before about the mid 70's. Same for insurance.
Carol Ann Sargeant
H ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Jun 16, 2008 Financing in Haines City
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Florida > Polk County > Haines City > Financing in Haines City
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer