Rentals in Guilford : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


The Stephen…, Real Estate Pro in Portland, OR
The Stephen FitzMaurice Team answered:
I want to move into my dad's rental property that currently has no homeowner's insur. Can I still get renters insurance for my possessions?
Yes, you can get renters insurance, but call your local insurance provider to verify.
0 votes Share Flag Mon Dec 15, 2014 Rentals in Guilford
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Maine > Piscataquis County > Guilford > Rentals in Guilford
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer