Home Selling in Griswold : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Fred Glick, Real Estate Pro in Santa Monica, CA
Fred Glick answered:
I am trying to sell my condo and I have finally gotten an offer but the woman has an FHA loan but my complex is not a FHA loan approved complex.
I have a company that can get it done for under $1000 in about 60 days.

Call me and I can get you the details.

Fred Glick
0 votes Share Flag Sat Jun 26, 2010 Home Selling in 06351
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Connecticut > New London County > Griswold > Home Selling in Griswold
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer