How To... in Greenville : Advice

change location

cancel or


Judy Nolin, Real Estate Pro in ,
Judy Nolin answered:
How to find info on a 1978 Single wide mobile ,owner says its called a "Darl" or "Dahl" ,but we cant find it??
Sorry, I meant to type
Data Plate not's a metal plate thats attached to the exterior, usually on the rear right side.
0 votes Share Flag Sat Dec 20, 2008 How To... in Greenville
Scott Godzyk, Real Estate Pro in Manchester, NH
Scott Godzyk answered:
What is the best way to present a buyers agent contract to a potential client?
I agree with David about educating the buyers, i always present the State form first explaing what agency is and what duties i provide under each types. I always let me buyers know that ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Nov 3, 2008 How To... in Greenville
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > South Carolina > Greenville County > Greenville > How To... in Greenville
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer