Home Selling in Greater Wilshire / Hancock Park : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


JD Songstad, Real Estate Pro in Santa Monica, CA
JD Songstad answered:
What do you do when there are no comps for your home? In other words, over the past year, no homes comparable
My advise to you would be to have an appraisal done if you want to find out the value. Appraisers have strict guidlines in the current lending market so you should make sure you deal w ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Sep 28, 2010 Home Selling in Greater Wilshire / Hancock Park
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > California > Los Angeles County > Los Angeles > Greater Wilshire / Hancock Park > Home Selling in Greater Wilshire / Hancock Park
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer