Grayson County : Advice

change location

cancel or


Joseph Scroc…, Real Estate Pro in Wildwood Crest, NJ
Joseph Scrocca answered:
Is there a problem with the encroachment on another property??
Please clarify your question. Does a property that you own encroach on someone else's property? or does a neighboring property encroach on your property? either way it is a problem unle ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sat Jun 8, 2013 Home Buying in Mouth of Wilson
Leggers123, Home Buyer in Fries, VA
Leggers123 answered:
Can FHA approve a loan for a spring fed house in VA?
Yes it's a well i guess you would call it an artisan well.
0 votes Share Flag Sun Jan 15, 2012 Home Buying in Fries
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Virginia > Grayson County
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer