Remodel & Renovate in Grants Pass : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Tom Heath NO…, Real Estate Pro in Tucson, AZ
Tom Heath NOVA® Home Loans answered:
Are there any grants that will help you pay for remodeling your home in central California?

I cannot answer your question directly, but would like you to be aware of an FHA program that allows you to finance some rehab into your mortgage. The program is an FHA 203K or ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Jul 13, 2009 Remodel & Renovate in Grants Pass
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Oregon > Josephine County > Grants Pass > Remodel & Renovate in Grants Pass
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer