49504 : Advice

change location

cancel or


karenmi, Home Buyer in 24130
karenmi asked:
If a home is in its redemption period, can I make an offer directly to the bank for if/when they foreclose? I recently made an offer on a house about 4 mos into its redemption period. Seller initially told his agent he'd accept the offer, then decided he couldn't come up with enough cash to close.…
0 votes Share Flag Tue Feb 25, 2014 Home Buying in 49504
karenmi, Home Buyer in 24130
karenmi answered:
The std West MI PA says possession is "subject to the rights of present tenants if any." What's to prevent a seller from renting the house?
To clarify, this isn't a rental property. It's a single-family home. The seller's agent happened to mention that a "family member" was living there.

I understand the need to pro ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Jan 30, 2014 Home Buying in 49504
Jason Lash, Real Estate Pro in Grand Rapids, MI
Jason Lash answered:
what is the crime rate at zip code 49504?
I have all the crime data for each zip code. Feel free to contact me if you need any information about 49504 or any other zip code.

Thank you,

Jason Lash
The Lash Group
Prudent ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Jan 30, 2014 Home Buying in 49504
t.handley, Home Owner in Grand Rapids, MI
t.handley answered:
Need some suggestions for good RE attorney in Grand Rapids with emphasis on foreclosure and tax liens.
Steve Cook is an attorney in the Cascade area. He has experience with subdivision and building permits, liens etc. (616) 2924438
0 votes Share Flag Fri Jun 14, 2013 Foreclosure in 49504
Dana, Home Owner in Alaska
Dana answered:
Renter's home forclosed on, what are my options?
If you are interested in buying it, I would contact the landlord and the bank and find out if short sale or an assumable loan are still possibilities. The bank likely does not want to s ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sun Dec 18, 2011 Foreclosure in 49504
Jordan Paint…, Real Estate Pro in Grand Rapids, MI
Jordan Painter answered:
Interested in knowing a common dollar amount that most property managers require the property owner to have on reserve in their unit account.
Typically property managers charge a fee of half or all of the first months rent and anywhere between 8-15% percent of all income for the property. They usually have set hourly rates f ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Sep 7, 2011 Rentals in 49504
Melinda J. R…, Real Estate Pro in Hudsonville, MI
Melinda J. Robison answered:
When selling a high end home do you feel that the seller's back ground effects the sale of the property? As
I do not think that really matters. Especially if you have a buyer who is moving in from out of town/out of state. It is about if a buyer likes the house.
1 vote Share Flag Fri Nov 16, 2007 Home Selling in 49504
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia VIPs
Michelle Harmon, Agent in 49509
Michelle Harmon
Marlene Kroft, Agent in Grand Rapids
Marlene Kroft
Grand Rapids
Ron Lemmon, Broker in 49546
Ron Lemmon
Steve Volkers, Agent in Grand Rapids
Steve Volkers
Grand Rapids
Home > Michigan > Kent County > Grand Rapids > 49504
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer