Graduate Hospital : Advice

change location

cancel or


Ellen Babb, Home Buyer in Philadelphia, PA
Ellen Babb answered:
Seeking a honest South Philly Agent to sell my home-
Deidre Quinn and Richard Turricki at Keller Williams are both fantastic!! I highly recommend either of them!
0 votes Share Flag Wed Jun 18, 2014 Home Selling in Graduate Hospital
PaxListings, Real Estate Pro in Philadelphia, PA
PaxListings answered:
I am looking for a 2 bedroom in graduate hospital, nothing over 1400/month. Any recommendations for an agent/company?
Hi Syza
We are very much familiar with the Philadelphia area as there are a lot of apartment for rent. We would be happy to help you find rental property for you.

We have list of so ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon May 19, 2014 Rentals in Graduate Hospital
Michael Cola…, Other/Just Looking in Philadelphia, PA
Michael Colaizzo answered:
I am looking for a 2 bedroom Graduate Hospital area $1300.00/ month. Could anyone recommend a reputable agent/property management company? Thanks!
I have a two bedroom home at 6th and Carpenter...great neighborhood

with rear yard and plenty of storage washer/dryer many amenities

all yours for 1300.00 if you sign lease this ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sat Sep 28, 2013 Rentals in Graduate Hospital
Jumanne Cart…, Real Estate Pro in Philadelphia, PA
MLS#:  5971488 Address:  626 S. 16th St. 3 City, State, Zip: Philadelphia, PA 19146 Sale Price:  $314,900 3+Story,Condo,Unit/Flat, Contemporary – PHILADELPHIA, PA Priced to sell! Built… Read more
Blogged Wed Mar 7, 2012 by Jumanne Carter Home Buying Property Q&A Credit Score
No comments Be the first to Comment
Ori Feibush, Real Estate Pro in 19146
Over a week ago, OCF Holdings presented a proposal for a new mixed-use building at the corner of Point Breeze Ave. & Titan Sts. at a somewhat-less-than-successful South Philadelphia H.O.M.E.S zoning… Read more
Blogged Wed Feb 15, 2012 by Ori Feibush Curb Appeal Remodel & Renovate In My Neighborhood
Anna Brocco, Real Estate Pro in Nassau County, NY
Anna Brocco answered:
I'm trying to sell my Graduate Hospital condo FSBO. Who do I need to help me: a real estate lawyer, a title agent, an escrow agent, or all 3?
Start by contacting an attorney who specializes in real estate--he/she will be able to help you with all related paperwork.
0 votes Share Flag Thu Apr 8, 2010 Home Selling in Graduate Hospital
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia VIPs
Stacy Sanseverino, Agent in Philadelphia
Stacy Sanseverino
Timothy M. Garrity, Broker in Philadelphia
Timothy M. Garrity
Lisa Murphy, Agent in 19128
Lisa Murphy
Holly Mack-Ward & Co, Agent in Philadelphia
Holly Mack-Ward & Co
Home > Pennsylvania > Philadelphia County > Philadelphia > Graduate Hospital
Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer