Going Green in Saint Cloud>Question Details

Jurgencm, Renter in East Hartford, CT

our house listing. 1914 Meadowrose Blvd St Cloud MN 56301

Asked by Jurgencm, East Hartford, CT Wed Sep 25, 2013

We purchased solar panels for our home 2.5 years ago, paying $65,000. We now pay $525 total per YEAR for gas and electric, getting money back from the power company. I am requesting that this info be placed at the top of the Trulia info, and the value of the house increased on your site. We have also contacted the realtor about changing the listing, and she has done so, but if you could help, we'd appreciate it.
For more people to purchase alternative energy sources for their homes, they need to see that the expense pays off with resale. There is a Forbes article about this, which I could send you.

Thank you

Answers

3
Do you have any experience with small wind turbines?
That is good to hear, and thank you for thinking of me. I would be happy to propagate the word on the value of renewable resources.
Jurgencm,

This isn't the place to contact the Trulia administrators. The Voices community is set up for other's (agents, comsumers, etc.) to answer your real estate related questions. Since your agent update your listing that information should push through to Trulia through time.

Cameron Piper
Keller Williams Premier Realty
612-839-4202
Web Reference: http://www.CamPiper.com