Vanessa, Other/Just Looking in 77478

Where can I find Riverway Estates' restrictions in building a house? Can I place my planned shipping container house here?

Asked by Vanessa, 77478 Sat Aug 17, 2013

Help the community by answering this question:


Jay Thomas’ answer
Go to and look up under community documents. Also you can contact the homeowner association, their info is as follow:

MASC Austin Properties, Inc.
13726 Florence Road
Sugar land, TX 77498
Phone: 713-776-1771
Fax: 713-776-1777

Angela Connell
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Aug 19, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer