Going Green in 92234>Question Details

Mitchell, Home Buyer in 92234

I HAVE 130.00 AND I WOULD LIKE TO BUY THE HOUSE IN TRANQUIL PLACE 92234 WOULD I HAVE A CHANCE OF BUYING IT. .. I have good credit and can close immedi

Asked by Mitchell, 92234 Sun May 23, 2010

189mitchell@Gmail.com

Answers

6
David Chiles’ answer
Thank you for your question about buying a home in a quiet place. I like my peace and quiet too. I recommend interviewing several real estate agents. Reflect on which one listened to what you wanted the most and was able to articulate it. Choose the real estate agent who understands your needs best, so that all your concerns are addressed up front and there is no buyers remorse.
Did you find an agent to help you if not please give me a call or e mail sounds like you are interested in purchase hope the answers clarified some doubts for you .HENA MARTIN BROKER
Hello ,Tranquil would it be considered sunshine and good weather or quiet.Please call me to see what your needs are and what your idea of tranquil is .130,000 is a good amt to have, need detais from you is that what you are quallified for ,or is that cash you have.Properties have sold for that I do list and sell in cathedral city ,I have sold as short sales and may be ,I can look for you to see what we may find. What is available in the market today ,Please call or e mail me I do service that area.Broker HENA MARTIN
Did you ever find a property and complete a sale? If not... home prices have come down a little more since your post. Check out my website below for some really good deals in Cathedral City. I am available also by phone at 760.250.1986 Best, James M. Udall
Hi Mitchell,

Give me a call if you would like to take a look at some properties. Also, you might want to contact Walter Neil at 760-779-8137. He is with Franklin Loan Center and can tell you if you qualify for a home loan. I have represented buyers in Cathedral City and all of them are very happy with their homes.
Mitchell,
Having good credit does help when trying to buy a home! I would be happy to refer you to a great agent who will show you what properties fall within your price range in the area you want! Please call or email me at (914) 275-5988 or nyhometeam@optonline.com. I hope to hear from you~
Web Reference: http://www.nyhometeam.com