Godwin : Advice

change location

cancel or


Steve Thorne, Real Estate Pro in Raleigh, NC
Steve Thorne answered:
When applying for a USDA loan is it required to be hooked up to county water if you have a private well?
In NC, we have many areas that are not "hooked up" to county water - or community systems. You will need a well test in some cases. I think you will find most USDA Home Loan Underwrite ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Sep 25, 2013 Home Buying in Godwin
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia VIPs
Roslyn Levy, Agent in Huntington Woods
Roslyn Levy
Huntington Woods
Nancy Pantoliano, Managing Broker in Wilton, CT
Nancy Pantoliano
Managing Broker
Wilton, CT
Patrick Ryan, Agent in Chicago, IL
Patrick Ryan
Chicago, IL
Pamela Smith, Agent in Surprise, AZ
Pamela Smith
Surprise, AZ
Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer