Foreclosure in Godfrey : Advice

change location

cancel or


Pam Winterba…, Real Estate Pro in San Ramon, CA
Pam Winterbauer answered:
How can I get information on a foreclosure?
You can pull that information from the public records on what is owed on the property. Sometime you local title company can also do that for you. Good Luck.
0 votes Share Flag Thu Aug 30, 2007 Foreclosure in Godfrey
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia VIPs
Jenni Beck, Managing Broker in Godfrey
Jenni Beck
Managing Broker
Home > Illinois > Madison County > Godfrey > Foreclosure in Godfrey
Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer