Tech Tips in Gloucester County : Advice

change location

cancel or


Paul@pennjer…,  in Carneys Point, NJ answered:
Is there a way to access records on Glassboro properties sold in 2006?
Email me what bedrooms and baths or neighborhoods and I will email you all the sales in 2006.

Paul Schlimme
0 votes Share Flag Tue Dec 11, 2007 Tech Tips in Glassboro
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > New Jersey > Gloucester County > Tech Tips in Gloucester County
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer