Remodel & Renovate in Glenwood : Advice

change location

cancel or


Wayne Beals, Real Estate Pro in Chicago, IL
Wayne Beals answered:
Can you recommend general contractors who deal specifically or primarily with 203(k) financing renovations?
Hello Jrf,

This is a great question, as many contractors are not prepared to work with the program.

Specifically, your contractor needs to understand the draw schedule. Typically ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Jun 15, 2009 Remodel & Renovate in Glenwood
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Illinois > Cook County > Glenwood > Remodel & Renovate in Glenwood
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer