Remodel & Renovate in Glenside : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Anne Rubin, Real Estate Pro in Elkins Park, PA
Anne Rubin answered:
I'm in the process of doing an FHA 203k (full) loan on a property. I was looking for recommendations for contractors that are willing to work
I have a list of contractors that I offer to my clients. The mortgage loan officer usually knows contractors also. If your loan officer or agent are unable to help you, please feel free ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sun Feb 14, 2010 Remodel & Renovate in Glenside
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Pennsylvania > Montgomery County > Glenside > Remodel & Renovate in Glenside
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer