How To... in Glendale Heights : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Greg Zaccagni,  in Illinois
Greg Zaccagni answered:
Convert Personal property to Investment Property
Fannie Mae is updating the policies for qualifying borrowers purchasing a new principal residence and converting their existing principal residence to a second home or investment proper ... more
1 vote Share Flag Mon Aug 25, 2008 How To... in Glendale Heights
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Illinois > Dupage County > Glendale Heights > How To... in Glendale Heights
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer