16925 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Kimberly Cas…, Real Estate Pro in Wellsboro, PA
Kimberly Case-Cunningham answered:
is thre any way that i could rent to own a double wide or a house with land? i have bad credit but i am payin on my back bills. tired of renting
In the Gillett area the amount of rent to options are very limited. They normally require a substantial amount down also. You just need to start whittling away at the back bills so yo ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Jul 21, 2014 Home Buying in 16925
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Pennsylvania > Bradford County > Gillett > 16925
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer