Let's try this once more, Bcooney67. Our office is located in Suwanee, near enough both Cumming and Alpharetta to send you Listing data and preview properties in advance of your visit, particularly with 21st century technology such as Face Time and Skype. There are numerous neighborhoods that would likely fit the majority of your criteria. If I may ask a couple of more questions, however, such as have you ever considered a Lease Purchase Option before, are you familiar with the terms in such a contract, and where will your daily commute(s) take you? Please call, text or email if we may help further. Good Luck!
Good Afternoon Rnlawanda,
Congratulations on your relocating to the Atlanta area. My office is bout 7 miles from the areas you've have indicated for your move. Also, I work with 5 excellent Loan Officers that can help you with your credit and Mortgage Loan.
My contact information is on my Profile on Trulia.
I look forward to helping you and your family relocate.
Have a Blessed Day,
Keller Williams Realty... more
There are several homes for rent and for sale in those two school districts, with those specs you are looking for. Please give me a call so we may go over your specific moving timeframe and I will be happy to assist you in finding your next home. Best of luck to you in your search.
Rick Musto, Realtor®, ABR®, SRES®
Buckhead Home Realty
Serving the Atlanta Metro Area
Hello....I work for a legal consumer firm that helps to resolve those type of credit issues that could be holding you back from being able to purchase.. Please give me a call to see if I may be able to help...that is if your actually looking to get the situation rectified.
972-231-0452 ext 109
Please let me know what kind of homes, location, price range, and any special needs you have.
I can do some research for you and make appointments to show the homes to you which meet your criteria.
Usually inventory goes pretty fast, but it's great to get the word out now, so you can get an idea of what you can get for your money.
Are you making a preliminary trip here before your move?
If you'd like to chat further, contact me direct and we can get into more detail.
Katherine L. Morrison, CRS
Team Realty Group
404-697-4626 direct... more
I have a rental for you. It is in a good school district - Etowah H. S. and Booth Middle. It is 4 bedroom / 3 bath with fenced in backyard and the you are able to park your camper. Call or email me directly to get more information. 770.880.5596 email@example.com... more
I would recommend Academy Properties. They are located in McDonough and are a member of NARPM (National Association of Residential Property Managers).
Ask for Earlene Gardner, phone # - 770-957-9550 or email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Whoever you decide to use, make sure they are a NARPM member.
If you have any additional questions, call me eat: 678-488-0183
PowerHouse Property management... more
I think you have answered your own question. You can search for online reviews at BBB, Yelp, Kudzu other places. You are entering at least a one year relationship where it is difficult and expensive to move. Having a responsive, reputable, understanding and hands on property manager will make the difference in this period of your life being a good or a bad experience.
My firm manages 120 rentals, almost all are leased, we like glowing reviews from our tenants when an owner tours the property. Below is what we recommend in our why rent from us statement. Find a reputable and professional property manager with views like ours. There are many, I have no experience with Riverstone, but from your stated experience I'd move on.
Why Rent from Us
1. All of our properties are ready when you move in. We use insured professional vendors (painters, handymen, plumbers, carpet cleaners, etc) to ensure that your unit is in good condition. We inspect the work performed to ensure that everything is rent ready before you move in.
2. We provide you repair request forms, electronic repair requests through our website to ensure that we can receive your repair requests and other needs at any time.
3. Our phones are answered/responded to 24 hours a day to handle your emergency maintenance repairs.
4. We have 24-hour e-mail/text access so you can communicate with us at a time that is most convenient to you, even if it is after office hours
5. We provide detailed Move-in and Move-out Inventory forms for proper documentation of the condition of your rental to ensure you are not charged for damage that existed prior to moving in.
6. All deposits that are retained by us are kept in a FDIC insured bank for safe keeping until your tenancy has been completed.
7. We make paying your rent easy, accepting on line payments, and a drop slot.
8. Our office hours are 9 AM -- 5 PM, Monday through Friday, excluding normal holidays. For after hours, we have a mail slot in our suite door.
9. All the maintenance contractors sent to your home are insured professionals who must meet strict standards set by us. Many have been giving our tenants excellent service for many years.
10. When you sign your lease, you have a meeting with a property manager to go over all parts of the lease to help ensure that everyone is aware of their responsibilities under the lease.
11. We always provide advanced notice prior to entering your property.
12. All our Property Managers that handle leasing activities are licensed real estate professionals through the Georgia Real Estate Commission, our owners are REALTORS and a member of National Association of Residential Property Managers.
13. Our Company maintains memberships the Better Business Bureau of Metropolitan Atlanta (BBB), and Cobb County Chamber of Commerce.
14. We will treat you with the utmost respect.
15. Rent Credit 3% of your on time payments credited to home purchase through our agents.
RE/MAX Greater Atlanta
Success Real Estate Brokers, LLC
An Atlanta Real Estate Expert Serving Clients Since 1979
CRS, CRB, ABR, MSRE, CDPE, CIAS, e-PRO, ESQ
Certified Residential Specialist
Certified Real Estate Broker
Accredited Buyers Agent
MS Real Estate and Urban Affairs
Certified Distressed Property Expert
Certified Investment Agent Specialist
203K Certified Specialist
2050 Roswell Road
Marietta GA 30062
404-386-3682 Assistant Robin
678-760-6266 Buyer’s Agent Adam
The Linked In REALTOR
Available rental January 2013. Will consider lease purchase or for sale . 3 bedrooms/2 bath single family home is Pooler, GA for sale with an unfunished room over the garage deck, fenced yard, irrigation