Augie01, Renter in Newport Coast, CA

who owns the house on 16 dorian, newport coast?

Asked by Augie01, Newport Coast, CA Mon May 7, 2012

Answers

5
Hello Augie,

I live and work in Newport Coast, and am an expert in the area.

I can privately tell you who owns the property, it's easy to find as its public record. But I guess the real question is why do you need to know? Knowing the answer to that question may help me help you in answering any questions you might have about the property and its owners. Contact me directly on my cell phone at 714-381-2597 and I can help you in more detail.

Wow! Not sure I'd want someone spewing my name about in an open forum. But then that's just my opinion.
The property is currently listed for lease at $4,400 a month. If you would like more information on the property give me a call or shoot me an email and I would be happy to answer all your questions.

Lori Hanson
OC Homes Realty
714-585-5236
estatepricing@yahoo.com
DRE 01405146
Hi Augie,
Mitch appears to be correct!
Are you interested in buying the home?
Connie Bramble
Prudential CA Realty
714-337-8718
Connie, this is a message I sent to Mitch, "Please be careful providing personal information, you do not know why Augie01 wants this information and I don't feel you should just give it out without their permission."
Flag Mon May 7, 2012
Hello Augie,

It looks like TROY & EVELYN KNUCKLES .
Mitch, Please be careful providing personal information, you do not know why Augie01 wants this information and I don't feel you should just give it out without their permission.
Flag Mon May 7, 2012
Thank You,
Flag Mon May 7, 2012