General Area in Bandera>Question Details

Dieseltech1, Other/Just Looking in Momence, IL

where is the best place to live in bandera texas that is good for young children...other kids to play with etc

Asked by Dieseltech1, Momence, IL Thu May 31, 2012

Answers

6
So, that's thirty million people with something to lose versus one million lawyers trying to make a living and an untold number of opportunists trying to make a quick buck. It is no wonder that between them lawyers file over thirteen million law suits every year.
Prime candidates for lawsuits include:*Property owners*Business Owners*Officers/Directors of publicly traded companies *Sole Proprietors*Real Estate Investors
If you fall into any of these categories, or simply have a retirement nest egg - you need to remove any incentive for people to sue you right now! @ http://www.corporateveilllc.bigbig.com
You cannot put a modular home in any of these subdivisions. I will look for prices up to 100 k and send you those links.
thank you for your help, here is my email address you can send them there.. osbornjmo_2@juno.com
Flag Fri Jun 1, 2012
On any of these area's can i put a modular home on it, if i purchased land. and if not is there any other place you know of that are a better fit and we dont wanna pay more then 100k.

thanks jeremy
Depends on what you want =)
i am looking for locations that are children friendly...and location that if i wanted to i can put a modular home on some land if i bought it..
Flag Fri Jun 1, 2012
I would recommend the Flying L or Bandera River Ranch. I have attached a link to a slide show about the Flying L, I also have one for Bandera River Ranch on SlideShare too. I would be happy to help you find a home in Bandera, give me a call ...Larry Wood (830) 460-0889
There is a subdivision called Bandera River Ranch. It has tons of young families that have children. The subdivision offers a swimming pool, tennis courts, volleyball courts, playground and a twenty plus acre river park. My children have over twenty friends that live there. Most of our personal friends live in the Bandera River Ranch. There are several homes for sale in this subdivision. There is also the Flying L Ranch Subdivision. Also, tons of amenities and children. This subdivision offers an awesome water park that is open to the public. ( of course for a fee). Please let me know if you would like more information on some homes that ate for sale in those areas.

Debbie Asher
can i buy land on any of these locations and install a modular home.
Flag Fri Jun 1, 2012