General Area in Bryant>Question Details

Patty, Home Buyer in hsv ar

where in bryant ar is the subdivision of 'Magnolia Village'? Nice area??

Asked by Patty, hsv ar Fri May 2, 2008

Answers

1
Danny Dintleman’s answer
FROM I-30 TAKE EXIT 123, STAY ON SERVICE ROAD UNTIL YOU REACH SPRINGHILL. TURN RIGHT ON SPRINGHILL AND GO THROUGH RED LIGHT. REMAIN ON SPRINGHILL UNTIL YOU REACH HILLTOP. TURN RIGHT ON HILLTOP, LEFT ON LOMBARD. SUBDIVISION ON THE RIGHT, HOME ON LEFT.

This is a very nice area. Lots of new growth. Bryant is one of the fastest growing cities in the nation. This subdivision is only :5-:10 from Interstate 30. There is a new shopping center at exit 121 with a Target, Kohls, Chili's, etc. There are a number of additional places to shop and dine-out.

Let me know if you would like to view any homes out there. Click on the link below to view all the homes in Central Arkansas. Once you open that webpage, click on Subdivision, then type in Magnolia Village in the "Search by Subdivision Name" to just search for homes in Magnolia Village.