General Area in Jacksonville>Question Details

lolaconley, Home Buyer in Brunswick, GA

when was the area that Boy Blue RD is in developed? The map shows a name of Cedar Hills, but many of the streets have names from fairy tales.

Asked by lolaconley, Brunswick, GA Wed Nov 20, 2013

I think you mean Cedar Hill estates with street names like Cinderella, Snow White and Peter Pan Place. Most of the houses in there were built in the late fifties and are made of concrete block. Are you looking to buy in that part of town? Contact me for further information or help in buying or selling.

Martha Aiken
Realtor, Watson Realty Corp.
Lalo Colnley
I checked the tax records and there isn't anyone with the last name of Orr on Boy Blue. You can go to to do your own search. Good luck. Did you contact the college to see if they have updated information.
Flag Wed Nov 20, 2013
TY I am trying to find a college roommate. Her family lived here in the 60's. Can you tell me how to access public records? I am hoping to find her dad's first name to help with the search. Last name Orr on Boy Blue Rd.
Flag Wed Nov 20, 2013