General Area in 07450>Question Details

Etsp, Other/Just Looking in 07450

what town in northwest bergen county have townhomes?

Asked by Etsp, 07450 Sun Jan 24, 2010

I am looking to move to a townhome that has a young population and possibly a clubhouse and/or pool. I currently live in Ridgewood and want to stay in the area

Answers

2
I work out of Ridgewood but live in Mahwah. There are so many options in Northwest Bergen County for townhouses. Mahwah and Ramsey have the most options in this area. However, Hawthorne, Montvale, Wanaque, Pompton Lakes are also good options for newer construction. It all depends on your price range and what ammenities are important to you. If i could be of any assistance, please let me know.
If you're looking for a reasonably priced townhome (mid $300k range) with lower taxes and maintenance, a good option is Society Hill or Darlington Ridge in Mahwah. I can also provide several other options depending on your exact price range and requirements.