General Area in Savannah>Question Details

Pam,  in Tennessee

what rights do i have as a mistress of a man who has passed away that supported me?

Asked by Pam, Tennessee Fri Jun 20, 2008

Help the community by answering this question:


You will definitely need to speak with an attorney to find out the current laws in your state pertaining to your individual situation. Good Luck!!!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Sep 10, 2012
You need to speak with a family law attorney.
Web Reference:
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Jun 20, 2008
Why ask the same question three times?
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Jun 20, 2008
Jed Lane, Real Estate Pro in San Francisco, CA
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer