General Area in 29577>Question Details

Tokyo05, Other/Just Looking in 29577

what is the neighborhood like at Carolina Cove of Myrtle Beach? Im planning to move there this summer Im a single parent ith 2 kids.

Asked by Tokyo05, 29577 Wed Jan 11, 2012

Answers

4
At this time I am not showing anything for sale in Carolina Cove. And by the way it is not in Myrtle Beach SC - It is in Calabash, NC. Call me and I would be glad to send you some listing that meet your requirements. Kind Regards, Cherie Hardy
I would advise speaking to the real estate office that has has the most transaction sold and listed, to my knowledge those Real Estate companies would be Century 21 Carolina Shore & Re/Max At The Beach. Also I would suggest talking to the HOA, & maybe the local sheriff dept.
Good Luck on your move and you will find the Calabash area is great place to rise children, as well most of the Brunswick & Horry County area.
If I can be of any other help, fell free to call or email be
Bill Charlson
Legends Real Estate
800.503.9901
Lots of great areas here in Myrtle Beach area to raise a family. Would suggest you strongly consider the South end of Myrtle Beach around Murrells Inlet, Surfside Beach, Garden City Beach because of the traffic patterns. Lots of great school systems but some better than others so check that out in advance.
Will be happy to provide information on the best school system areas if you will contact me.
Luck with your move.
Keep in mind that opinions are oftentimes subjective and what may be good for one is not necessarily the case for another, therefore if unfamiliar with the area do take the time to research online and do visit more than once, then determine if your comfort level will be reached.