General Area in Manalapan>Question Details

Rsrookie, Other/Just Looking in Princeton, NJ

what is the Samaritan Way neighborhood like?

Asked by Rsrookie, Princeton, NJ Wed Jul 13, 2011

Answers

3
Thanks for the feedback, but we've elimated from our list. We drove through the neighborhood this past wknd and it's just not for us.
The homes on Samaritan Way , are part of a community of single family homes called New Beginnings. They are very close to Main St near downtown Englishtown , built in the 1990's they are known for being very affordable priced in the mid $200's range ,but hard to come by. There is only 1 home for sale there at present . If you need assistance finding a home in the area, feel free to contact me.

Best
Joan Congilose CRs, GRI, e-Pro
RE/MAX Central Manalapan
(732) 972-1000 x 364
I have always kept an eye on that neighborhood. They started building there in the late 90s when my wife and I were just starting to think about getting a house. Although they were originally sponsored by local area churches it is more of a melting pot now. The homes are solid quality built and the neighborhood is friendly. Manalapan schools are among the highest rated in Monmouth County. Please contact me If you would like more information . Good Luck, Ron Shaffery