annette.bates, Renter in Colorado Springs, CO

what does it take to be approved for a home?

Asked by annette.bates, Colorado Springs, CO Tue Aug 27, 2013

Answers

11
**Getting Approved**
*By that you probably mean how do you get approved for a home mortgage loan in order to buy a home.
*First check your credit score with the three credit reporting agencies. If in the mid 600's or better, then seek out a mortgage broker (I can give you at least 3 names of very good ones) who will talk with you first on the phone or by email in order to get a sense of your total financial "picture".
**That way the mortgage broker can tell what level of mortgage and what kind of loan you would qualify for. There are many good programs for first time home buyers.
*The mortgage broker will provide you with a pre-qualification letter with which you can provide to a realtor who will use it to help you find and place an offer on a house that fits within your needs and budget.
**You can have a realtor help you in your home search then based on what you will now know re. your qualification level, or you can visit an up-to-date web site that will give you the most current lists of homes for sale in your price range. For example http://:www.movetocoloradosprings.org. Your search adventure begins in earnest!
Annette

Call me and I will give you a small list of needs for qualifying for a loan.

Chuck Birger 719-761-3099
Hello Annette, getting approved to buy a home takes calling a few lenders and giving them income and expense information. They assess your debt to income ratio, down payment, etc. to determine the amount of money you would qualify for and payment you would be comfortable with as well. Please call a few to see how different mortgage brokers, banks and credit unions can be. Best of luck!
Call me I am a Mortgage Broker, I can help.

Chuck Birger 719-761-3099
If you are interested I will be able to help you. I have will get to approve at no time. Give a call. 7194390126
Hi Annette,
As has been mentioned, pre-qualification with a lender is the first step. I have contact info for a few great lenders here in the Springs. Give me a call if you'd like to sit down and talk through the whole process.

Seth Knierim
719-373-9803
Becoming approved to buy a home can be as simple as contacting a lender, providing data requested and letting them run the numbers for you. Typically this involves sharing information about your income, assets, expenses and having your credit checked. If there are any credit issues, the lender should share advice with you for resolving those items. Based on the details of your situation, the lender will review your financing options and help you choose the best route for you to take. Be sure to choose a reputable lender (preferably local so you can meet in person) and an educator (someone that will review all of your options and help you understand why you are making a particular choice).
I work with a very good lender in Colo. Movement Mortgage will get you prequalified and ready to make an offer in 7-10 days. It would be best to be prequalified before shopping. That way, in this competitive marketplace you can be sure you will be able to close on the house you love. Contact me and I will give you their number.
You can get pre-qualified very quickly and easily. Pre-approval requires more documentation, but puts you in a really strong position when purchasing a home. I get all my Buers pre-approved before going out. Let me know if you need a Lender?

Julie Reddington
720 226 41687
JulieR@ColoradoHomeRealty.com
There are a numbers of things we look at when considering approving someone for a home loan. I woudl be more than happy to assist you in this process. Feel free to contact me if you would like assistance or have any questions that i can answer for you.

Thank You!
Speak with a local lender in your area for information and pre qualifying for a loan. A financial manager can suggest the best options for you. If you're in the Phoenix area, I have a couple of lenders that my clients have had good success with.