General Area in 78251>Question Details

Kathleen Tho…, Other/Just Looking in San Antonio, TX

what do i need if my business is in one state and I am working in another state?

Asked by Kathleen Thomas, San Antonio, TX Sun Mar 1, 2009

I have a partner and an establised bus. in AZ and I am in TX, we want to reach out and sell our product in both states, what do I need to do to sell and advertize in tx?

Help the community by answering this question:



Depends on what your products are and what type of entity you are controlling. I would suggest getting in touch w/ the Secretary of State here to get registered.

Best of luck.

God Bless,

Web Reference:
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Mar 2, 2009
Are you a corporation in AZ? Do you wish to merely sell in this state or actually have a "branch" of your business here, I would recommend you meet with a Texas business/corporate attorney and discuss exactly what your vision for your business is, he/she can tell you how best to proceed.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Mar 1, 2009
What type of business? If you are looking to become a real estate agent and wish to practice in Texas, visit Hope that helps. Good luck..


Gavin St.Louis
Texas Managing Broker
Buyers House Realty
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Mar 1, 2009
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer