General Area in Dayton>Question Details

Ashok, Renter in Dayton, OH

what are some of the best suburbs in between cincinnati and dayton, ohio?

Asked by Ashok, Dayton, OH Mon Oct 4, 2010

Answers

2
Ashok I prefer Liberty Township as that is where I have lived for 18 years. Everyone has different tastes and affordability. You need to look at the amenities that you want in an area. How near Cincinnati or Dayton? How near expressway access? How close to shopping? The age of the homes and the yard size. There are a lot of things that go into making a suburb your personal best. Until you research a little and determine your wants and must haves no one can really make an educated suggestion for you to look at.
Keep in mind that opinions are often subjective--what may be good for one is not necessarily rhe case for another--much will depend on what best means to you, and your wants, needs, finances, lifestyle, etc. Consider visiting areas of interest to you beforehand, then make a determination, where will your comfort level best be reached.