General Area in Neenah>Question Details

Cms03121, Other/Just Looking in Neenah, WI

what are some of the best neighborhoods in neenah - young, fun, active - close to shopping, parks, etc?

Asked by Cms03121, Neenah, WI Tue Jun 15, 2010

Answers

3
There are some great homes on the "island" Doty Island that is. You can find just about every type of property you could ever want. Start a a million plus and work your way down it is all a matter of what you are interested in and what you want to spend. The are many parks within walking distance and many quaint shops downtown as you know. Want to know what a certain home would rank as a walk score??? Got to http://www.walkscore.com. This is a site that I use to see how a property would "rate" in relation to walking distance. Check it out. I also have posted a link to the homes that are currently for sale in the Neenah area.
Best of luck with your search and if you ever need assistance please contact me.

Duane Murphy
CB TREG Inc.
920-810-7234 Text or Call Me
dmurphy@coldwellhomes.com
http://www.duanemurphy.com
Cms - being close to downtown is about as young, fun and active as you can get. Fantastic restaurants (Cy's for example), shops for just about anything including wild bird supplies, fun activities (street ball just last weekend) and proximity to trails, the slough, the lake and Riverside Park.
You have classic older homes and some newer condo/apartment communities. Park your car in the ramp behind downtown and take a walk. You will see what I mean.

Polly Briley
RE/MAX On The Water
920-203-1155
Neenah overall is a very desirable area, but it all depends on your budget and needs. Neenah has many great areas to live but keep in mind that the city of Neenah and the town of Neenah both have different real estate tax rates. If you would like more assistance, I would be happy to assist you.
Nan Brennan
Century 21 First Realty-Appleton