General Area in Highland>Question Details

Me, Home Buyer in Highland, IN

were looking for a home to buy in griffith, but one we can attend highland schools, can you help w/ this?

Asked by Me, Highland, IN Sat Mar 17, 2012

Answers

5
You have to be a resident of Highland to send your children to the School Town of Highland. No exceptions. Highland is very strict with this policy .
I live in Highland about a block or so from Griffith, myself.
I am a Realtor with McColly Real Estate in Highland and would be more
than happy to check into this for you on Monday morning if you'd like.
Please feel free to call me anytime at (219)742-6735.
I look forward to helping you find your next home!
- Darlene Dyke
A good place to start would be to contact the Highland School District.

School Town of Highland
9145 Kennedy Ave.
Highland, IN 46322-2796
219-922-5615

They should be able to advise you regarding attendance.

I would be more than happy to help you with this and in finding your new home. You can contact me at 219-902-8169 or email me at dsterk@mccolly.com.

Hope this info was helpful

Diana
I can help you purchase a home. I don't know off hand if you can attend Highland public schools if you don't live in that town. I can check but would not be able to do that until Monday. Can you e-mail me directly at india@mccolly.com with your information? Once I hear from you I will give you the information.
India
I personally am not aware of areas in Griffith that allow residents to attend Highland Schools. This does not mean it is not possible. The best course of actain is to contact the Highland Schools and find out what areas (if any) of Griffith attend Highland Schools. From there we can get together and do a map search of available properties in that area. If you'd like somehelp, let me know, I'll be glad to help you! Bill Port, RE/MAX Results 219-613-7527.