General Area in Tampa>Question Details

yadiralancas…, Home Buyer in Orlando, FL

we recently sold our house and want to move to tampa we saw some homes in sulphur springs and would like to know if thats a good neighborhood

Asked by yadiralancaster, Orlando, FL Sun May 19, 2013

Answers

8
The question is subjective, a good neigborhood should be defined/dictated by personal preferences, wants, needs, lifesrtyle, etc.; therefore visit the neighborhood several times to get a sense of belonging. Real estate professionals are prohibited from steering, enticing a buyer to purchase, or not, in specific neighborhoods.
Click on the "Local Info" tab above and type in sulphur springs and any other area you are thinking of and Trulia will be able to provide a wealth of information on the local communities for you.

Best of Luck
Web Reference: http://www.GetSoldOKC.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun May 19, 2013
You might prefer the Brandon area and its surrounding towns of Riverview and Valrico, but as real estate agents, we are prohibited from steering to or away from neighborhoods or towns. I am an East County specialist but am also well experienced in all of Hillsborough County, so do let me know if I may be of service to you. Always check the crime statistics by zip code as well; very helpful. Good luck!
I live in Tampa,came back after 23 yrs. I would NOT recommend moving to Sulpher Springs. The area is dilapidated and has teens and 20 somethings hanging out in the streets.Crime is high. A very rough area. Check zip codes 33615 33624 33625. I am not a rea lestate person....but do know the areas
sorry I meant safe I have an 8 year old and planning to have one more and my most important thing is to raise my child in a safe environment also somewhere with good schools thank you for your inputs
you should probably not have any more kids sine you and your husband are such horrible parents...
Flag Wed Sep 25, 2013
Good is a relative term. If you give some more information about what you are looking for. Schools, employment, etc. then we could give some suggestions. Many investors like sulphur springs because it has a lot of renters and the prices make cash flow very easy. You may also like the West Tampa or Town and Country if you are looking for more affordable homes.
That area is not the most desirable area in Tampa. If you would like more information, please contact me.
You can't beat New Tampa!!