General Area in Chattanooga>Question Details

Mandy, Home Buyer in New Jersey

we are moving to the area and i have a son who is going into the 6th grade what are neighborhoods that i should stay away from

Asked by Mandy, New Jersey Thu Mar 15, 2012

Answers

3
there are school reports that are available to evaluate the test scores of the schools. That is I believe the most comprehensive way to evaluate. This link will assist you, http://www.timesfreepress.com/content/right2know/reportcards/ . Let us know how we can be of service in your property search.

Kind Regards
Grace Frank
The Hamilton County school website is hcde.org. There you will find test scores and other information about each school. Some have their own websites you can look at to see the extra curricular activities they offer. If you have any other questions,, feel free to email me at jill.riley@crye-leike.com.
I suggest going to the School Board website to research schools. Google street view can show you the neighborhoods around schools. If you are looking to rent there are many qualified property management companies who can show you areas which you prefer.