Deborah Mull…, Other/Just Looking in Clay Center, KS

places to rent

Asked by Deborah Mulligan, Clay Center, KS Thu May 31, 2007

i am looking for a 2 bedroom apartment and it accepts section 8

Help the community by answering this question:


Ask the department that provided the voucher for a list of landlords that will accept the voucher.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Dec 3, 2013
Call the landlords and ask them directly.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 30, 2013
I'm a landlord & have had some troubles with Craigslist, so I advertise in the classified section of the local newspaper. I suggest you look there.

Marcia Kelly, CRS
Keller Williams, Topeka, KS
(785) 249-3989
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 24, 2013
I would also suggest that you look online at the newspaper. I don't know the name of the newspaper in Clay Center, but I assume it would be online too.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Nov 23, 2007
I would suggest looking at craigslist. Most landlords are frugaland advertise in the most efficient manner.

Another method is to drive around an area that you like, and call on for rent signs.

For section 8 housing you might want to check with the city or county office that has jurisdiction for housing and neighborhood services.

I hope you find what you are looking for.

Web Reference:
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu May 31, 2007
Keith Sorem, Real Estate Pro in Glendale, CA
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer