General Area in Punta Gorda>Question Details

jan.austin03…, Other/Just Looking in Punta Gorda, FL

on SSI & a pension above the amt for income restricted rentals, best place to rent for 12mths Englewood to Bonita Springs , Joanna

Asked by jan.austin0360, Punta Gorda, FL Mon Mar 4, 2013

am moving in May "13"

Answers

2
Tammy Hayes’ answer
Hi Joanna,
Did our rental agent get in touch with you? Many of the condo rentals do not allow pets for tenants. There are 9 unfurnished rentals in your price range in the MLS right now in our area that allow pets. Most are single family homes, there is also a condo, a mobile home and a villa.

I will email the listings to you to look over. If I can help with anything else, let me know.

Tammy Hayes, Realtor
RE/MAX Palm Realty
941-276-6185
tammyhayesre@gmail.com
http://www.tammyhayes.remaxagent.com/
If you want to be near the beaches, Englewoode beach, Fort Myers beach, Bonita beach are all beautiful. The cities in between do not have a 'beach-beach'. The have harbors and canals. Golf is everywhere. Nightlife is best in the cities. It all depends on your needs.

Are you looking for a condo? house? and what are your interests. Contact me if you like. Im in Punta Gorda, and I've sold from Sarasota to Naples so I can probably find you a nice place.

Claudia
cell/txt 781-799-7570
salesnmktg@gmail.com