General Area in 85641>Question Details

Pima Co, Home Buyer in Albuquerque, NM

moving to tucson from albuquerque, seeking information on communities to south of tucson (vail, sahuarita,

Asked by Pima Co, Albuquerque, NM Sun Dec 2, 2007

etc) - close enough to commute daily to tucson? safe/pleasant neighborhoods?

Good morning!

To see homes in these areas, go to : Put in the area (Vail) and some basic criteria, and you'll get much to look at. Or contact me and I'll do the looking!
Ron courtney Associate Broker 520-312-3106
I grew up in Albuquerque and have lived in Corona de Tucson for 6 1/2 years It lies between Sahuarita and Vail. I can relate to your situation since I had similar questions prior to selecting my home when I moved here from California. Before the economy hit its current snag, the Extended South sector of Metro Tucson was one of the fastest growing vicinities in the city. This vicinity includes the communities you mention, but everyone has a different take on the various neighborhoods. We would need to communicate more to determine your preferences in order to zero in on the neighborhood you will eventually select.

After living in LA for 35 years, it's been a pleasure looking up at the star-filled skies, without the glare of city life. I am affiliated with a large local real estate company called Tierra Antigua. Its progressive and energetic designated broker and staff has proven to be excellent and we are scheduled to open our fourth office at a time when other offices are closing. I would be delighted to help a fellow Albuquerquean and look forward to discussing your wants and needs further.

Marie Dagucon, Broker Associate
Cell: (520) 906-7039 or landline: (520) 762-9350.
My name is Kurt Duffeck and for the last 8 years I've specialized in helping people like you relocate to the Tucson Area. As mentioned previously Sahuarita, Vail and Corona De Tucson may all be wonderful areas for you. My specialty is to not only show you whats available on the market, but to represent you and use my negotiation skills and experience to help you get the perfect home at the best possible price while making the process fun and easy! Please contact me today and I'll be happy to discuss areas with you and send you some listings that meet your criteria. Or, you can begin your home search on my website!
(520)918-5137 Office
(520)490-6424 Direct

I look forward to speaking with you!

~Kurt Duffeck, Associate Broker
Long Realty Company
Web Reference:
My name is Lance Hurst. Either Vail or Corona de Tucson communities would be a good fit. I am a Realtor with Long Realty Company and work out of the Houghton\Southeast office. I live in the Corona de Tucson community (actually considered Vail as we have the same zip code). We have an Elementary School and Middle School close by. This is a fast growing community that has built up around the Santa Rita Golf Club course over the last 7 years. Many newer homes on the market. Rancho del Lago in Vail is another nice area to consider. Contact me at (520)405-0629 cell. You can also contact me @ my e-mail address

Thank you and I hope this helps. Looking forward to hearing from you and would appreciate the opportunity to assist you in your Real Estate needs.
Hy there: Thank you for your question and the areas you are inquiring about all have desirable amenities, but only until you and your family actually come to see the areas for yourself, I don't believe anyone can answer that question for you. I have been a Realtor in service for Clients from all parts of the country for over 20 years and without question, until I am actually able to show the folks I am privileged to work with , are they able to appreciate the areas that fit their personal Lifestyle the best. I would love to help you further and of course, more information as to style, size of home, if schools are an issue, one car or two car home for amenities, etc. These types of questions answered are invaluable to me to serve your Real Estate needs. Please feel comfortable to come to my web-site and freely browse all the areas at your leisure and most certainly, if you like, contact me with more specifics that I may be of maximum service to you. Have a wonderful day , Sincerely, Lucill w/Realtor ABR CRS in Tucson AZ

Sahuarita and Vail are very popular choices for homebuyers because of their close proximity to Tucson. I'm not sure exactly where you would be commuting to but I'll use Davis-Monthan AFB as an example.

From Sahuarita you're looking at about a half-hour commute at worst and from Vail probably about the same, maybe a bit shorter.

Rancho Sahuarita is a very popular master-planned community and many Tucsonans live there and commute daily.

Vail has also grown considerably the past few years and just today in the Arizona Daily Star there was an update on a huge commercial/residential development ("Passages of Tucson") near Vail.

If you would like any additional housing information please feel free to contact me!