Mike, Home Buyer in Park City, UT

more listings for dearborn towers at 1530 s. state.

Asked by Mike, Park City, UT Tue May 22, 2007

similar type loft/soft loft condos

Answers

3
Colleen Harper’s answer
Yes, we have more listings available. Are you looking for a north city view or a sunny sothern view. I believe sseveral units are on the market that are priced aggressively low. Some of the original owners are selling at bargains because they bought 10+ years ago and will still make a good return on their investment. The buyer also gets a great deal too.

If you need more indepth information I would be glad to assist you. I have extensive knowledge in this building. I lived there. I have sold over 10Million in that building alone Colleen Harper 312-617-3456
I just listed a 1,507 square foot 2bd/2bth true loft condo in this building -- one of the larger 2bd floorplans. It's attractively priced and comes with a free personal concierge for 1 year. If you're still in the market, I'd be happy to provide more info on this and any other homes in you price range.
There are currently 16 units listed in MLS for that building. I'm happy to email those to you. Please contact me for more information.
Web Reference: http://www.AndyFischoff.com