General Area in Hutchinson>Question Details

Lisa, Other/Just Looking in Hutchinson, KS

me and my husband is trying to find a house on land contract but we are not having any luck please help

Asked by Lisa, Hutchinson, KS Wed Aug 27, 2008

we are tired of renting and would love to own our first house.

Answers

4
We have a 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath Condo for sale on land contract. It's in a great neighborhood and has all the lawn care taken care of with the exception of a small privacy fenced area with patio and a small patch of grass. If you would like to see this home, give us a call @ 620-204-0071.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Jun 25, 2013
What area of Hutchinson would you want to buy. I am getting ready to buy a new home and we are interested in doing a lease purchase of our current home. 3 bedroom 1 bath two story with 3/4 basement for laundry and storage.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Sep 2, 2010
Carla,
Have you sold your home yet? I always have people looking for a land contract.
Flag Tue Sep 17, 2013
I have a 3 bedroom, 1 bath house in Careyville that will sell on a land contract. New carpet and fresh paint with a large deck and storage shed. Payments would be around $550-$600/month. Call or text me if you are interested in more information. 620-727-6611 I hope this helps.
What price range are you hoping to stay in? I know of one in a great neighborhood that will do a land contract. 3 bedroom, 2 bath with a 2 car garage plus a storage shed and a detached garage. Let me know if you want more information. You can call or text me 620-727-6611.